- The business relations between SW-MOTECH and the Purchaser in the case of a contract concluded through our online shop are subject to the General Terms and Conditions below.
- By placing an order, the customer recognises these General Terms of Business and, if the customer is not a consumer, the customer also recognises the binding nature of our General Terms of Sale for the contract in question.
- SW-MOTECH reserves the right to change these terms, applicable going forward, without prior notice.
- An order from our online shop presumes that the customer is at least 18 years of age and has a valid email address.
- SW-MOTECH reserves the right to change the products presented on our Website, replace them with others or even to remove them entirely.
- The estimated delivery times can be found in the specifications for each product. The specified delivery times do not represent any binding promise of compliance with specific delivery deadlines. Should a delivery be delayed, the customer will be notified by email on a timely basis, or we will make a partial delivery.
- The products presented on the SW-MOTECH Website represent an unbinding opportunity to our customers to submit their own purchase offer. We are not obligated to accept that offer. If a product is not available upon placement of the order, we will notify the customer.
- Confirmation of receipt of an order does not constitute acceptance of the offer. Acceptance takes place only upon our explicit declaration of acceptance by email in the form of an order confirmation or by delivery of the goods.
- Once you have found the product you want, you can view it with no obligation to purchase by clicking on the product name. You can add the item to your shopping cart by clicking on the “into shopping cart” button . You can change the contents of the shopping cart at any time by clicking on the “open shopping cart” button or view the items with no obligation “change/to check-out" . You can remove the products from the shopping cart or change them by clicking on the “delete” icon If you want to purchase the products in the shopping cart, please click on the button “proceed to step 2" on the “shopping cart” page.
The subsequent online ordering process comprises four additional steps, in which you have a choice of creating a customer account, entering your address information, choosing the payment and shipping method, and accepting our General Terms and Conditions. In step 5, you will again be provided with an overview of your order data and can check all information once more and delete or change them. You may also correct errors in your entries by using the back button in your browser or by cancelling the order process and starting anew. To complete your purchase, please send the order to us. Click the button to submit a binding purchase offer. Receipt of the order will be confirmed by automated email immediately after the order is sent; this does not represent acceptance of the contract.
For orders from our online shop, the purchase contract is concluded with:
SW-MOTECH GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: +49 (0) 64 25/81 68-05 0
Telefax: +49 (0) 64 25/81 68-10
- We will save your order and the entered order information. We will send you an e-mail confirming the order and subsequently an order confimation with all order details. You also have the option to print out the order as well as the General Terms and Conditions before you send the order to us. If you have created a customer account, you will have access to your order at any time.
- The contract languages shall be German and English.
- Right of revocation
End consumers may cancel the contract without giving reasons within 14 days in written form (e.g. letter, fax, email) or – if you received the goods before this period has elapsed – by returning the item(s). The period begins upon receipt of this notification in writing, however, not before receipt of the goods at the receiver (in the recurring supply of similar goods, before receipt of the first partial delivery), and also not prior to our meeting our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para. 1 and 2 EGBGB, as well as our obligations according to § 312g para. 1, Sentence 1 Civil Code, in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. A timely dispatch of the cancellation or return of the goods is sufficient for compliance with the revocation term. Notification of revocation should be addressed to:
SW-MOTECH GmbH & Co. KG
Telefax: +49 (0)64 25/81 68-10
- Consequences of revocation
In the case of a valid cancellation, mutually received services and, if necessary, drawn benefits (e.g. interest) are to be returned. Should you be unable to return the goods and uses (e.g. use and enjoyment) in full or in part, or only in a deteriorated condition, then you will be obligated to value replacement. You are only obligated to compensate us for deterioration of the goods and for use obtained insofar as the use or deterioration is due to handling of the goods that go beyond checking characteristics and functionality. "Checking characteristics and functionality" in this context means the testing and trying out of the goods in question, as it is possible and usual in a store. Goods capable of being sent by parcel post are to be returned to us at our risk. You shall bear the regular costs of reshipment, if the delivered goods comply with the ordered goods, and if the price of reshipment does not exceed the amount of 40 Euro or if in the case of a higher price of the goods you have not yet performed the service in return or any partial payment as agreed upon by contract at the point in time of revocation. Otherwise, the return will be free of charge for you. Goods not capable of being sent by parcel post will be picked up from your address. Requests for re-compensation of payments must be met within 30 days. The period begins with the transmission of your statement or return of the goods, and for us following its/their receipt.
- The prices listed in our online shop are in € and include legal VAT plus shipping costs. Selection of a shipping company is at the sole discretion of SW-MOTECH.
- Deliveries to non-European countries are subject to additional duties and fees. You can find more information, among other places, at
and about import duties at
for further information, special information for Switzerland can be found here
If the customer is not a consumer, then the terms for retention of title in § 6 of our General Terms of Sale also apply.
- during the motorcycle season from April to August:
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 2. outside the motorcycle season from September to March:
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- We deliver exclusively to end customers in countries for whom we cannot offer a distributor as a local contact. A list of our distributors by country can be found at this link:
- The active resale of our products by the buyer in countries outside the Federal Republic of Germany is subject to our prior explicit approval in writing. In the case of active resale without our approval, the buyer must hold us harmless from any claims, particularly for reasons of product liability or patent protection.