- The business relations between SW-MOTECH and the Purchaser in the case of a contract concluded through our online shop are subject to the General Terms and Conditions below.
- By placing an order, the customer recognises these General Terms of Business and, if the customer is not a consumer, the customer also recognises the binding nature of our General Terms of Sale for the contract in question.
- SW-MOTECH reserves the right to change these terms, applicable going forward, without prior notice.
- An order from our online shop presumes that the customer is at least 18 years of age and has a valid email address.
- SW-MOTECH reserves the right to change the products presented on our Website, replace them with others or even to remove them entirely.
- The estimated delivery times can be found in the specifications for each product. The specified delivery times do not represent any binding promise of compliance with specific delivery deadlines. Should a delivery be delayed, the customer will be notified by email on a timely basis, or we will make a partial delivery.
- The products presented on the SW-MOTECH Website represent an unbinding opportunity to our customers to submit their own purchase offer. We are not obligated to accept that offer. If a product is not available upon placement of the order, we will notify the customer.
- Confirmation of receipt of an order does not constitute acceptance of the offer. Acceptance takes place only upon our explicit declaration of acceptance by email in the form of an order confirmation or by delivery of the goods.
- Once you have found the product you want, you can view it with no obligation to purchase by clicking on the product name. You can add the item to your shopping cart by clicking on the “into shopping cart” button . You can change the contents of the shopping cart at any time by clicking on the “open shopping cart” button or view the items with no obligation “change/to check-out" . You can remove the products from the shopping cart or change them by clicking on the “delete” icon If you want to purchase the products in the shopping cart, please click on the button “proceed to step 2" on the “shopping cart” page.
The subsequent online ordering process comprises four additional steps, in which you have a choice of creating a customer account, entering your address information, choosing the payment and shipping method, and accepting our General Terms and Conditions. In step 5, you will again be provided with an overview of your order data and can check all information once more and delete or change them. You may also correct errors in your entries by using the back button in your browser or by cancelling the order process and starting anew. To complete your purchase, please send the order to us. Click the button to submit a binding purchase offer. Receipt of the order will be confirmed by automated email immediately after the order is sent; this does not represent acceptance of the contract.
For orders from our online shop, the purchase contract is concluded with:
SW-MOTECH GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: +49 (0) 64 25/81 68-05 0
Telefax: +49 (0) 64 25/81 68-10
- We will save your order and the entered order information. We will send you an e-mail confirming the order and subsequently an order confimation with all order details. You also have the option to print out the order as well as the General Terms and Conditions before you send the order to us. If you have created a customer account, you will have access to your order at any time.
- The contract languages shall be German and English.
- Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (SW-MOTECH GmbH & Co. KG ,Ernteweg 8/10, 35282 Rauschenberg, Tel.: +49 (0)64 25/81 68 050, Fax: +49 (0)64 25/81 68 10, Email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The prices listed in our online shop are in Euro and include legal VAT plus shipping costs. Selection of a shipping company is at the sole discretion of SW-MOTECH.
- Deliveries to non-European countries are subject to additional duties and fees. You can find more information, among other places, at
and about import duties at
for further information, special information for Switzerland can be found here
If the customer is not a consumer, then the terms for retention of title in § 6 of our General Terms of Sale also apply.
- during the motorcycle season from April to August:
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- outside the motorcycle season from September to March:
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- We deliver exclusively to end customers in countries for whom we cannot offer a distributor as a local contact. A list of our distributors by country can be found at this link:
- The active resale of our products by the buyer in countries outside the Federal Republic of Germany is subject to our prior explicit approval in writing. In the case of active resale without our approval, the buyer must hold us harmless from any claims, particularly for reasons of product liability or patent protection.
2. Advice on out-of-court dispute resolution for consumers ODR platform for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) of the EU Commission. The new regulation on online dispute resolution is designed to enable consumers and companies to submit conflicts resulting from online purchases to an online dispute-resolution system, viz. using the EU-wide platform for online dispute resolution (the "ODR platform").
You can reach it via the following URL: http://ec.europa.eu/odr